- Graduate course project: completed! Turned in! Did I mention my project is finished?
- Graded one of your tests!
- Have begun creating your semester review.
- Created the rubric for your essay.
- Complete yearbook Deadline 2 and Deadline 3.
- Complete, proof, and print hardcopy of first newspaper.
- Prepare and decorate for a church Christmas party.
- Shop for Christmas
- Make Christmas goodies and share with all my young friends. Interested? No, I won't forget the candy canes!
- Back to reality...grade papers.
- Make out exams.
English Class To-Do List:
- Print Julius Caesar test to be admininstered on Friday.
- Print additional rubrics so they will be ready as I grade the Julius Caesear essays due on Tuesday.
- Print phrase test to be administered on Tuesday.
- Create and print a rubric for the the five blogs due on your semester test day.
- Print rubric for grading your Writer's Notebooks due on Tuesday.
- Print review sheets for semester test.
- Purchase candy canes for class reward for not talking! (Yes, that is to 4B!)
- Ready myself for some down-time over Christmas Break so that I will be energized as I synergize with the Pre-AP English 10 classes on January 7.
Let's complete this list and have a Merry Christmas!