Time for Caesar!
- Submit your name paragraphs to email@example.com. Please remember to put your class name and assignment in the subject line: 3B: Name paragraph.
- Vocab quiz today!
- Now let's continue on with Act 2-3.
- Terms to know thus far....blank verse, puns, foreshadowing, soliloquy, imagery, dramatic irony, anachronism.
- Predicting outcomes: Who will assume power after Caesar's death? How will the people react to Caesar's death? Support with evidence from Acts I and II.
- Assignment: Choose your essay!