Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Symbolism of Blue

The background on this blog reminds me of the color of my very first classroom! Just maybe this color also symbolizes my first attempts at Web 2.0? I'm learning!

I am hoping now that I'll be home (have been at two student conventions and a committee meeting for about the last ten days) and have more "down time" to work on these projects. (I like projects...always assign a project with each unit that I teach.)

I have taken some small steps into Web 2.0:

What I am realizing is that just as I quickly filled up my first "blue" classroom and made it mine...that I am even more so going to fill up my Web 2.0 toolbox. The info is out there, the mind and spirit are willing, and summer is providing the time for some personal professional development.

No comments: