For Wednesday, Nov. 19:
- Test over Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teens.
- 3A: Julius Caesar composition is due also.
- Progress reports due today to the office.
- Happy #4 wedding anniversary to me! I do hope that each of you one day (...more like several years down life's road) have a spouse that you like as much as I like and appreciate mine!
For Friday, Nov. 21:
- Beat Greenwood! Well...not in class, of course!
- Please let me know on Wednesday if not going to be in class on Wednesday. I need to determine if we will continue reading/listening to Julius Caesar...or plan to do something else in class Friday. Maybe time to type your anecdotes?
- Review vocabulary...test on Tuesday!
- Review grammar: prepositions, appositives, and participials.
For Tuesday, Nov. 25:
- Julius Caesar vocabulary test.
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teens project due. Should include five anecdotes with at least one literary term used in each. This project should be a minimum of six pages: 1 title/cover page and one page for each anecdote/literary analysis.
- I will not be class on this day. Just found out today that I will be attending a workshop on that date.
Happy Thanksgiving! No homework! Take some time to rest and reflect on why you are who you are...and take time to appreciate who you are, for you are very blessed, intelligent young people.