- Begin reading Habit 5-6.
- By this Friday afternoon, plan to post your second entry based on this book. This time include at least one bolded appositive and one participial phrase and one vocab word.
- Continue selecting your anecdotes for your project.
- Want to really publish one of your life-experiences? You can! I will show you this week in class where you may submit and how you can win prizes for this!
- We will review this process online utilizing Google Docs with John Keat's poem "A Song About Myself."
- This week, we begin reading and listening to one of Shakepeare's great dramas!
- The project for this unit will be to write a synthesis essay, which means that you will be given two others works from which to read and develop your thesis and evidence. To assist in your writing this essay, you might consider taking notes on content as you read this drama.
- We will be reviewing appositives and participials and then discussing gerunds. Diagram all!
- Click here or click here for two sites on diagramming if you need more examples.
Let's have a great week!
According to Sean Covey, "you have two ears and one mouth." Why does he point this out?