Sunday, May 24, 2009

Blog Posts

Reminder! You have eleven blog posts due for this nine weeks. Check here for that list.

The only ones you should have to complete are
  1. Book review of Of Mice and Men
  2. Reflection on your sophomore year

I have completed grading your blogs as of Sunday evening. At this point, I will only accept the above two posts for full credit. Should you want to update your blog more and want me to review your previous postings again, you will have to let me know. As of now, I consider your blogs graded...except for the above two entries.

Just a reminder: PLEASE check the book review rubric! Summaries are not acceptable NOR are one-two paragraph reviews. Also, remember to post how many pages your book is...or I will only count the novel as one book.

Have read some awesome blogs...will post about that later! Several of you are finished with your blogs for me for your sophomore year! Congratulations and good job!

You will use this blog next year in your English class.

Thanks!

(Keep reading...another new post below this one.)

3 comments:

paige c said...

I just now posted all my past due blogs. Sorry I was late. Please look at them.

Tammy Gillmore said...

Okay...will do!

Thanks for the note.

erin said...

I would really appreciate it if you took a look at mine too!

Also, I think I might need to make up a quiz or something...about A Rose for Emily and Summer in a Day? Maybe? I was wondering if that was still possible and if so, when? I have a study hall 1B