Your novelettes are due Tuesday!
Here's how to create a folded booklet (thanks Microsoft Word Help):
- When you create a booklet, it's best to start with a new, blank document so that you have better control over the placement of text, graphics, and other elements. You can add a book fold to an existing document, but you may have to reposition some elements once the book fold is in place.
- Start a new, blank document.
- On the File menu, click Page Setup, and then click the Margins tab.
- In the Multiple pages list, select Book fold.
If your document is not set to landscape orientation, Microsoft Word sets it to landscape.
- In the Inside and Outside boxes, type or select the amount of space you want for the inside and outside margins (margin: The blank space outside the printing area on a page.).