Have noticed a common error I am seeing:
- Periods and commas must ALWAYS go INSIDE "quotation marks."
- Why do you insist on placing them outside?! Help!
On Personal Note:
- My husband must have (in lots of pain!) another knee surgery on Tuesday. I know...not good for me and our reviews and finishing up Of Mice and Men. Thank goodness for technology!
- Please spread the word...especially to 3B (I will see 4B for review on Thursday afternoon) to please keep checking the blog.
- 3B: I will be available for questions/review during 4A...please stop by, if possible, if you still have questions about the test at that time.
- As always, leave me comments or send me an email.
Enjoy your weekend!