By the way, did you know that to be proper, one should use "shall" with first-person pronouns and "will" with second and third-person pronouns? Tis true!
Now to the agenda:
- Grammar Time: Introductory elements ~ participials.
- Test over Antigone. Remember, you must write a paragraph on the test convincing me...ah, yes...persuading me who the most tragic figure is within this drama. QUESTION: why is "who" correct in #2? Why would "whom" be incorrect?
- Return papers. Confirm grades.
- Type essay (due Friday) and blog (due this weekend).
- Assign speech to read...guess whose? Yes, going to analyze this speech for persuasive techniques. Please refer to previous blog.
Planning ahead? Vocabulary test on Friday!