Shhhh...time for Silent Sustained Reading!
Lit Circle Group:
- Click here to see today's assignment! Time to check out our vocabulary!
- Let's review the comma exercise you completed in class last week.
- In your writing, I am noting that we sometime spell numbers; sometimes we write them numerically. Check here to review when to spell numbers...or not.
- Ponder on this: how might we combine these three sentences into one? In the Writer's Workshop tab in your 3-ring binder, revise these three sentences into one:
"I recommend this book for any girl. This book captures the reader. I loved this book."
May we review the No-No List...is this list in your Writer's Workshop (hint!)?
- There is/are/was/were
- I believe/I feel/I think...
- contractions (I'm, wasn't...)
Ducks Galore...continuing with tone!
- Complete your novel for Monday.
- Finalize and practice your duck intro for the Voice Thread.