Writer's Notebook Topic: Think about this sentence..."All writing equals the sum of its sentences." What does this mean? How important are sentences to a piece of writing's meaning? Now write a loooooooooooooooog sentence...keep adding parts.
Grammar Time! Check here for Sentence Unscrambling Exercise.
Please go to Cafe Pre-AP and post a link to your writing metaphor. We will have to do this one at a time...
- Sign in.
- Click on "edit."
- Click on "insert images and files."
- On the box, link your metaphor.
First, let's complete creating tech accounts. Please scroll down to Sept. 3's post.
Completed creating all your accounts? Submitted your form? Great! Let's move on!
Time to blog!
- Look over your Writer's Notebook topics. Choose one of them on which to create a post.
- Meet your new friend!
- Read! Read! Read! Out-of-class read due next week!
- Create a persona for your duck.